365 Days of 2014, Week 4

Posted by Christine , Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:53 PM

Week 3 can be found HERE.

Week 4 had an unintended theme of being a mess.  I didn't realize how much I just survived the week until I started looking at photos.  We've been sick, spent a whole day at the hospital and just flat out unorganized.  Enjoy the sneak peek into what being a mom looks like.




This picture just breaks all the rules of photography, but it shows the bug that made it's way through my house.  22/365


Yep, taking a picture was less energy than doing them.  23/365



Fiona painting the tank with peanut butter.  24/365

The only one cleaning.  25/365


Refusing to play safe on the couch.  26/365



me and her  27/365



Aiden, asking for a picture because he knows it will make me smile.  28/365

0 Response to "365 Days of 2014, Week 4"

Post a Comment