365 Days of 2014 Week 1

Posted by Christine , Tuesday, January 7, 2014 11:08 PM

Last year I started a 365 day project.  I was posting to Facebook and probably less than 14 days in I pretty much stopped.  I was so tired from my pregnancy and just jaded from Facebook.  So I flunked it. This year I am back with a new plan.  I will do my 365 and post it every 7 days here and not on FB.  I have time and energy and its part of a goal I have for myself this year.

So enjoy 2014!

    We decided to declutter this year.  1/365


Fiona likes to fill her tea cups with water from the fridge.  2/365


Our neighbors have an annual New Year ginger bread smash.  3/365


Story of my life, always cleaning.   4/365


Peeking from the pots and pans cabinet.  5/365


He's getting so big!    6/365

Coloring   7/365

0 Response to "365 Days of 2014 Week 1"

Post a Comment