Finally Fall Photos!
Posted by Christine , Sunday, November 3, 2013 9:32 PM
Since having Phoebe, procrastination is the name of the game in my house. I've been trying to do these photos for a month now. They are not exactly what I envisioned and I think I am getting a bit rusty or maybe its because kids are freaking hard! Whatever the case, I have something that's not half bad. Its the memories that count anyways.
Her favorite part was running in the leaves,
Excited about jumping up and down on the pumpkins.
Windy
I don't think she knew what was happening, she face planted shortly after this.
Just, lol
Serious baby
He was actually willing to take photos today.
Needs to quit growing.
The milkweed has exploded.
My fav.
Hanging out on dad in the carrier.













These are great! Good grief Aiden is getting so BIG!!!! Fiona and Phoebe are growing fast too! The boys and I have to make it up there to see you before they all run off to college.